Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The memory card SDHC Class 10 UHS-I from Transcend

The company Transcend Information introduced a memory card SDHC Class 10 UHS-I. The memory card Transcend SDHC Class 10 Ultra High Performance Class 10 combines power with UHS-I. This card will unlock the potential of today's digital cameras and camcorders, the format hi-end. Characteristics of Ultra-High Speed ​​Class 1 (UHS-I) are described in standard SD 3.01, which is designed Secure Digital (SD) Card Association. UHS-I - the fastest to date format memory cards. New memory card Class 10 SDHC UHS-I had an amazing performance - they work four times faster than Class 10 cards and transmit data at speeds up to 85 Mb / s (when working with modern UHS-I compatible devices). These memory cards are recommended for use with professional digital cameras and camcorders and allows high-speed consecutive shooting and smoothly record video resolution Full HD. Modern professional camcorders and digital SLR cameras can quickly fill the memory card, recording them on digital video and photography at a very high resolutions without compromising image quality. For such cases, a company Transcend SDHC Class 10 UHS-I produced a card with high capacity of 8 and 16 GB, enough to store 2 hours and 40 minutes of video resolution of 1920x1080 AVCHD bitrate 13 Mb / sec. Moreover, with minimal changes in the quality setting, 16 GB card can hold up to six hours of video resolution quality. Each card includes error correction technology (ECC, Error Correction Code), which provides automatic detection and correction of any errors that may appear during data transmission. Also, the memory card SDHC10 UHS-I include proprietary software Transcend RecoveRx - very convenient instrument for the return of deleted or lost files. Memory cards UHS-I recommend using a card reader TranscendRDF8 USB 3.0 or RDF1 ExpressCard Reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment