Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Galaxy Nexus Laser Etched Battery Doors


Our Story

I've seen the Galaxy Nexus "limited edition" battery doors, they were cool and all; but they weren't $100+ cool that people were paying, I did this kind of thing back when I had my BlackBerry and it was a great success. I thought to myself, why not do it for Android. If there is enough funding/demand, I will try and get other devices included.

For now, it's just for the CDMA/GSM Galaxy Nexus. It will be for both the Stock Battery and Extended Battery, you decide on which you want.

What We Need & What You Get

The money is going towards getting the battery doors/battery in bulk, it's not cost effective to get a few here and there. They will be OEM and will fit your device, not third party knock offs. Also going towards setup fees for the artwork and test runs to make sure all designs come out properly.

Other Ways You Can Help

Please spread the word with your friends/family, once we get this funded I will consider doing other Android devices :D

source

No comments:

Post a Comment