Monday, July 30, 2012

Brint Kriebel (bekit)


Brint Kriebel  -  Public
Since all the cool kids are doing it, I'm releasing a preview CM10 build for my device - the Verizon Galaxy Nexus (toro). I'm sure you've seen the other CM10 build disclaimers: this is not a release build, please do not file bugs on this, etc., etc.; all of that applies here as well.

Even so, +CyanogenMod 10 has been the daily driver on my phone for the last couple of weeks now. A lot (but not all) of the CM9 features are in place, and hardware support (camera, data, nfc, etc.) should all be working.

If coming from any other ROM (including CM9), a full wipe/factory reset is highly recommended. From CM9, you can try a non-wipe upgrade, but that has certainly not been tested to any extent.

Enjoy!

http://dropbox.bekit.net/Android/toro/cm/cm-10-20120725-UNOFFICIAL-toro.zip (MD5: d03f6d1da6593d7e93aaec5918c1ea74 or 92dbb136ad0e62382678a928683531ce)
I accidentally changed the build part way through the day, hence the two MD5s. No major updates or reason to update, just re-did the build and forgot it would overwrite.

I won't link the Google Apps, but I'm sure you can find them floating around in other places if you'd like :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment